About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Weather update!!!!!!! Monday 2nd Feb

Its bad!!!!!!:(

Dont get me wrong i LOVE SNOW!!!!!, but not on my first day there!!!!!!

Pauls already left home to try and get to work i called cos they said one road near us was a no go and he said that he was coming home it was too bad out there, so at least i'll be able to try to get to work :(i'm not that far away and on major roads with no hills.

right best get going to finish off the kids porridge to keep them warm today.

It wont let me upload pics so will show you all later


Finally managed to upload the pics the first two are about 6 am this morning and the last one is about mid morning.

Not seen snow like this in years and tonight we're meant to have more and for it to freeze too,
I have had a go at clearing the joint driveway in hope it will give me half a chance tomorrow to get to work!!!! dout the neighbours will thank me thou.

I looked at the bottom of this post and it said i had posted this one on sunday 1st lol i know it was early when i started but not that early, Hopefully now i've edited it it will show as today i posted.

Hope everyone's having a great snowy day and will catch up with you all later

2 comments:

Di's Dooodles said...

Fantastic photos Sarah!!! wish our snow looked like that

Unknown said...

Great pictures Sarah. Hope your first day at work went well. Joanne x