About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Tuesday 10 February 2009

What a mad week

Its been!!!!!

Last monday i was meant to start my new job!!!! Well i guess i didnt get there with all the snow.

I managed to get there on Tuesday and have worked all week, Have loved every minute of it,
I dont think i have laff'd soo much this last week the girls are a scream they are sooo funny, We all just laff about everything and anything.

I'm sooo glad the snow has finally gone well most of it anyway i couldn believe we've just had 2 solid days of rain and we still have some snow left, you'd have thought it would have washed it all away but no!!!

I have a few pics of cards i've made need to upload them to the comp and then i can show you.

I'm slowly on the count down for the "make it" show thats coming to our town!!!!! any one else coming?????? It should be a good one peeps say that last years was good too soo we shall see.

Will be back later with hopefully some pics to show you.

1 comment:

Di's Dooodles said...

Sarah, I'm delighted you are loving the new job!
Can't wait to see your cards