About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Saturday 2 October 2010

OMG...... It's been over a year!!!!!

What can i say?????? I'm ashamed i havent been in here since july 09... What does this mean??????? Well It means either i have been really really busy and havent had been able to get in or the fact that i have lead a very boring life and have nothing to report!!!!! well noo.... The truth is i havent got a boring life and yes i've been really really busy..... I will update you all in a while after i have played around with this blog and dragged it into 2010.



No comments: