About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Sunday 3 October 2010

Well what a day......

It's been today... After lasts nights session of Chinese takeaway and a box of wine.... Lets just say it was messy not just for me but for my good friend Sarah who i must add always seems to come off worse one way or another... Last night she fell down my stairs..... well OK the last step and boy did she go..... But being the good sport she is(and with me wetting myself laughing)... She carried on drinking and card playing till the end of the evening came and she kinda dragged/limped and kinda hopped home feeling very sorry for herself....

Well this morning i woke kinda wishing it wasn't Sunday morning and that it wasn't raining either cos its football day and as usual Jojo was up bright and early and dressed ready to go..... Not good after wine.....

After dragging my sorry arse outta bed i opened the door to my pal Sarah who like me wasn't looking good and limping with a very swollen ankle to drop off her little one who wanted to come to footie in the rain... Mad or what....

Oww joy!!!! we turn up to the meeting place looking like a huge bag of shite to find I'm the only one with sat nav so I'm leading so off we go...... to Basingstoke by the time we got there it was raining..... and it didn't stop just got worse.... but the girls had fun and they won the match 3-0 so they were really happy and to top it off Jojo was picked girl of the match and brought home the trophy will post up pics once taken....

I think the next time we drink a box of wine we should take more water with it esp if doing the footie the next morning cos it wasn't fun this morning as the morning went on i got a raging headache but thankfully that went once I'd taken some pills and had a yummy roast pork dinner... Why is it that a good roast dinner always makes you feel better??? well it does me hope it does you too....

I now am gonna say my prayers and bid you all a good night after today's events I'm shattered and so will you after reading the essay I've just posted up.

Night Night, Sleep well and don't let the bed bugs bite.



1 comment:

Hammersue said...

sounds like u all had great fun lol