About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Sunday 24 May 2009

Ok about this.......

Phobia.......

I went back to the circus today cos i thought Jojo and Billy would like it and they did!!!!

IT was different to when i went on friday which was good!!!, Billys face, the first half was a picture shame we wasnt allowed to take pics, he just couldnt believe what he was seeing!!!! LOL

I made myself watch the swinging bit!!! Not soooo bad!!!! I survived like you do, It was good, My heart was pounding but i got throu it, LOL so perhaps its not quite a phobia.. But still very scary. Perhaps its just all in my little mind... What ya think??????

No comments: