About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Monday 25 May 2009

What a strange day.........

..... The weather cant seem to make up its mind.... It was very warm this morning and sunny then the sun went in and got very overcast, Then it rained for about all of 2 seconds,Then the sun came out again which was good cos we went to the Donkey Darby which was going on down the road from work, So we took a wonder for an hour and then came back and sat in the garden for about 1/2 hour after that it was way to hot.

Where was this thunder storm we were meant to be having this afternoon??? It got very muggy this evening and rain did come again for about wow 3 seconds this time not enough to clean the air :(.

We have been talking about ghost's at work, Which freak me out a bit every time cos the buggers take about it when I'm doing a sleep over and i end up not sleeping very well and on the sofa downstairs with who ever is working.

Well tonight one of the girls who lives in our house kept looking to one side, UN-nerved me a bit and i said to her "what can you see??" and she replied he's there on the chair!!! so i had my small bottle on holy water and i said to her shall i flick some of this water onto him??? which i did and she said thanks he's now gone!!!!!

Now i ain't religious but i never do a night shift without it keeps me feeling safe!!! they started to take the Mickey and asked if i had my crucifix and i said no cos it was in a box somewhere :( otherwise I'd have had that with me too LOL.

I can proberly say this is the one thing i DON'T like about my great job!! its the sleep overs, This month I've done 3, Next month i don't have any thank god!!!!!

Right i suppose i had better get my head down on the sofa in the sitting room cos i ain't sleeping upstairs NO WAY, and that's thanks to Steve starting the convo the bugger LOL

night night one and all, talk again soon

OWW and wish me luck!!!!

No comments: