About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Saturday 23 May 2009

Went to the circus!!!!

We went to the circus yesterday with work, I hadnt been to the circus for years, was really looking forward to it for the whole week!!!!.

We all sat the nicely waitinf for the show to start, Laughing and joking together and then i looked up, Yep thats right i looked up and saw the SWINGS!!!!!

I have got a phobia about swings, It started after jojo was born and got even worse after i had Billy.
Cant even bear to watch the kids on the swings that are moving slightly, So there i am in the big top,awaiting for the show to start My hearts starting to pound, Palms sweating, Breathing deep trying to calm my nerves.

Then the show started, It was the neatherland's circus they were very good!!! Couldnt tell you what the acrobats were like!!! Cos i had my eyes closed couldn't cope.LOL

Does anyone have any phobias????

No comments: