About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Monday 19 January 2009

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR its........

Coldddddd.

I was really freezing earlier this afternoon, So cold that my bones were hurting in my fingers, it feels like snow out there this afternoon.

I had to pop into town today and it was throwing it down, I sooo hate the rain and once i had got a parking space the rain stop, I was like thank god for that, it stopped long enough for me to get a ticket place in said car and cross the road!!!!!! didnt even get undercover:( was not impressed!!!!.

Have had a very boring day today nothings got done except i cleaned out the kids fish tank at my mums, It has pink water!!!!! why pink water you ask??? thats the very question i asked the man in the fish shop the other week when i went in and asked him to test the water!!!! and even he didnt know :(, so i took out at least half of the water and replaced with new and see how that goes.

I have made a birthday card the other day for a 7 year old she loves hannah montanna, i asked a good friend of mine (from celtic crafters) babs to write me 3 verse for this little girl as i have to make 3 cards for her ,

Heres the first card that i made just 2 more to go, i have scanned this card in and i must say that it hasnt done it any justice!!!!

I have finally found my camera charger WOO HOO so my camera is charging and i will be able to take proper pics and hopefully they will look better than what i've showed you so far!!!.

Well i dont have anything ele to say except i am meant to be making mother in laws birthday card and one for a friend in crafty friends but havent got my mojo it seems to have disapeared am hoping it comes back real soon as have lots of cards to make.

Night night my blogging friends thank you for visiting and reading my waffling and hopefully will come up with something funny and witty soon

No comments: