About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Tuesday 6 January 2009

WooHoo

My first blog award!!! from sue (hammersue1),
I've not had an award yet!!!well till now that is!!!LOL
It comes with" i can give to 7 other people" So will have to have
a ponder on this one for while!!!

2 comments:

Bev said...

wow you sound like you had one hell of a day. did ya leave ya brain sleeping. I did have to laugh, Just pictured ya forgetting this and that. hope you have some better days . hope everything went ok at the docs with your son. have added myslef as a follower of your blog xxx

sarah seaman said...

thanks bev,nope most days are like that lol i think its the case of being a non-worker :(god i soooo need a job lol
sarahxx