About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2008

1st Post ever

Well what can i say!!!!!! Never thought i'd be here talking away to myself.... ok perhaps i did .
Having a blog never really interested me till i met my new friends, they they have bugged me and bugged me--- YES YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!! Well they told me that if i didnt get myself a blog i couldnt be their friends no more :( yes it was harsh i know, but here i am doing my first ever blog.

1 comment:

Hammersue said...

Hey we would never leave you sarah hun. lol. glad you got a blog now hehe. xx