About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Saturday 6 December 2008

Exchanding of presants

  • Well today brings a busy day!!!, We all went off to a really good xmas fair and it was pants!!!!lol no money spent, which is good....

    I have a friend coming to visit this afternoon to exchange of presants to give to Santa.... I looked in the special place ;) but couldnt find all the presants :0, went to find the presant list in the secret hiding place and its gone!!!!! :( so now i dont know who's got what.

    So a few presants thrown across the room looking for said presants and not finding them i had to go throu what i had to spare and wrap them up and also found that i havent brought all the presants :( i think that a evil xmas fairy has been and pinched them without me knowing!!!! if you see this evil fairy please get my presants back!!

    Right best get back to the housework!!!! cos no-one else does it!!!!

No comments: