About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Friday 5 December 2008

Fight time


  • Well today saw me going to town just for a nosey mind!!!! stumbled across woolies having an upto 50% off sale, and boy i wished i'd never gone in!!!!! It was very nearly a fight for all, people were grabbing stuff like it was going out of fashion,


  • I got what i needed and didn't want!!!!!!!!! ROFL but a few more xmas pressie's done not that i need to get any more cos i didn't. LOL


  • I finished off printing out the second lot of Santa letters and got them posted off, hopefully the next few days some all ready excited children will be very happy that Santa's remembered them!!!.

No comments: