About Me

My photo
Hi im Sarah, and am happily married to Paul now for over 12 years, I am a 30something year old and we have 2 gorgous children jojo 9 and billy 6 and some goldfish lol. we all live in Hampshire again, After moving back from cornwall a year ago. I am a support worker for special need adults and loving it greatly.

Followers

Wednesday 31 December 2008

Last day of the year!!!!!!!

  • Well i'm truely thankful that this year has finally come to an end!!!!! im not sorry its ended.
  • we have had sooooo much happened this year most of it good but some of it bad!!!!!
  • :(
  • I'm hoping this coming year will be better for everyone,
  • We are also hoping the little swine will rot in prison and get what he deserves!!!!!!
  • hopefully we will not be made to wait to long to find out either so the finally part of closure can be made!!!!!
  • What is everyone doing for tonight??? we will be staying in the warm, we're not mad anymore lol.
  • I have been surfing the www and have found a great site that i wish to share with you all, it has page layouts for cards and scrapbooking which i know of you are into so you may even know about it
  • www.pagemaps.com
  • I like this site as it has saved the maps so you can go back throu the years and find some thing you were looking for...
  • I wanted to get out in the garage this week to sort out the boxes but pauls feeling poorly and its way to cold, and i am not freezing myself hell no!!!!! im not mad!!!! perhaps the week-end will bring a bit warmer weather lol
  • I would like to say
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you and yours, Sarah, best wishes for 2009. Thanks for the link for page maps, not heard of it before, so have saved to check it out next year. Joanne xx